Reverse Supply Chain
Reverse Supply Chain
Nearly every computer manufacturer and distributor is affected by marketplace dynamics, which results in excess and as-is inventory, returns, and other reverse supply chain challenges. At MasterWorks, we view that residual merchandise as an opportunity to help you generate more aftermarket activity and increase your bottom line.
Why Buying Renewed Makes Sense
Every part and product we intake undergoes a rigorous quality control check by our certified technicians, and is backed our 12-month Renewed warranty before it becomes available to you. Renewed items also sell for considerably less than retail, which gives you a better return on investment.
In addition to guaranteed identical performance, reliability and value, other benefits of buying renewed include:
- Convenience: Every product we feature is real-time inventory and available for guaranteed, same-day shipping.
- Variety: Our 40,000-square foot facility houses an expansive list of parts and products from HP and other first-tier manufacturers.
- Configuration: Our certified technicians are able to configure and test custom-built systems and storage that will affordably enhance your business operations.
Protect Your Brand & Channel
Whether you’re looking for an effective remarketing program or a reverse manufacturing process, we have proven and flexible solutions to help you recover higher profits on your excess and idle inventory.
Our robust solutions include:
Returns Management & Disposition Services
- Testing and Screening
- Rework and Kit Assembly
- Warehousing, Inventory Management and Order Fulfillment
- Liquidation Services and Remarketing
- Brand and channel protection
- Asset Recovery and e-Waste Management
- Telephone Support/Customer Care
- Advanced Exchange
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Programs
- Customer Self-Service
- Inventory Visibility
- Order Entry and Fulfillment
- Work in Process
- Business Analytics & Reporting
Contact us today about ReStore, our revenue sharing program, to discuss turning your excess or idle inventory into operating capital.